SSC Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission SSC has recently released the Admit Card of Document Verification, going to held for the Upcoming results / Marks 2016. All candidates who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the official website. Further details are given below.
SSC Admit Card 2017 Details
Important dates –
|Stenographer 2015 Final Result Declared||30 November 2016
|Stenographer 2016 Result||01 December 2016
|SSC Junior Engineer Result||16 December 2016
|Document Verification Exam||01 February 2017
How to download the SSC Admit Card 2017?
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
- Visit the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Download Admit card for the Document Verification Exam”.
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
- Take the print out of their admit card and carry the printout on the date of examination.
- Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend/entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing, and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
- Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.