SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the Admit Card of evaluation, posting likely to held for the post of Sub Inspector 2016 in Delhi Police, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, CISF. Those Work Seekers who requested the exam they can download their Admit Card from the web link offered listed below.
|Application Begin||04 January 2016
|Ending date for the Registration||02 – 05 February 2016
|Exam Held on||–
|Admit card available||11 December 2016
|Re Exam Paper I Exam Held on||04 to 07 June 2016
|Physical Exam Held on||13 September 2016
|Paper II Exam result declared on||31 January 2017
|Medical Exam Admit Card available||27 March 2017
Steps to download the SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017-.
Job Seekers are recommended to adhere to the actions given listed below to download their result:-.
1. At the very first step, most likely to the main website of the SSC– ssc.nic.in.
2. After redirecting to the web page, click on the link “Download Admit card for theMedical Test of Sub Inspector 2016 in Delhi Police, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, CISF”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Kind.
4. Job Seekers must load the detail in the form to login.
Enrollment Number/ Roll Number– sent the e-mail to the Work Seekers.
Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)– as stated in the enrollment type.
5. After loading the info click on, Login tab and also download your Admit Card.
6. Work Seekers must take the print out of their admit card as well as carry the print out the copy on the day of assessment.
7. Task Seekers without admit card duplicate, shall not be enabled to go to/ entered for the exam.
8. Day, Timing and Place of the evaluation have actually pointed out in the call letter of the Work Seekers.