CBEC Recruitment 2017
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Tax Assistant, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication of advt.
CBEC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tax Assistant||07 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 25500 to 81000/-
|Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Havaldar||09 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
|Multi Tasking Staff||03 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for CBEC Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its printout and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicant.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Assistant Commissioner of Customers,
CCO and CCA, Custom House, 15/1,
Kolkata – 700001
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – within 30 days