Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Indian Air Force is about to recruit candidates for the post of Group C Civilian. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 21 days from the date of publication of advt.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Group C Civilian||56 Posts||18 to 27 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified relevant education with the work experience.
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address – The concerned office of the Indian Air force
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application Form – within 21 days from the date of publication of advt.