ISRO Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Scientist / Engineer-SD. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 18 February 2017. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Scientist/ Engineer SD||03 Post||No age limit||Rs. 67,770/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should hold Ph.D. Degree in Atomospheric Science/ Hydrology/ Mathematics/ Physics having pre requisitequalification of M.Sc./ M.E.
Job Location – Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Online written test
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address: iirs.gov.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of application – 30 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 18 February 2017