ISRO Recruitment 2017
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is about to recruit 87 candidates to fill Scientist/ Engineer vacancies. The posts are available in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science fields. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online ISRO Application form 2017 from the official website that is isro.gov.in on or before the 7 March 2017. The other details regarding ISRO Engineer/ Scientist Jobs 2017 are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: isro.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Scientist Engineer Posts
Total No. of Posts: 87
- Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics): 42 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical): 36 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science): 09 Posts
Job Location: India
Mode Of Application: Online
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have done 1st class BE/B.Tech /equivalent qualification with an aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 from any recognised University or Institution.
Age Limit: The maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
- Starting Date To Apply for ISRO Application Form 2017: 15 February 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 7 March 2017
- ISRO Written Examination 2017 Date: 7 May 2017
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of..
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The ISRO 2017 Admit card for the exam will release after the application process.
ISRO Result 2017: The result will be declared after one or two months on the official website of Indian Space Research Organisation.