Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Postal Circle is about to recruit 96 eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Postman and Mail guard. Interested job seekers may apply for the post on or before the last date i.e. 17th February 2017 by submitting application forms in the prescribed format.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age Limit
As on 17.02.2017
|Postman||95 Posts||Rs. 21,700/-||18 to 27 Years||10th Pass|
|Mail guard||01 Post||Rs. 21,700/-||18 to 27 Years||10th Pass|
Job Location – Odisha
The Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Make the payment of Application Fee through the India Postal Order (IPO) only which should be drawn on in favor of “Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan circle”, payable at the post office Tamilnadu Circle.
- General / OBC category candidates :Rs. 400/-
- Exempted fee for SC / ST / PH / Women.
How to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who find them eligible as per the requirement of the post they may fill the form and submit it before the last date 17th February 2017.Candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of the organization – indiapost.gov.in
- Find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant documents with (as the case may be)
- Now upload the scanned passport size photo and signature at the space given in the application form (Attest the photo and signature in the measurement as given in the advt.)
- The Application form should be submitted before the last date.
- Take the print out copy of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of Online Application – 19th January 2017
- Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 17th February 2017