South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017
South India Bank has recently released the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Clerk & Probationary Officer. Interested candidates who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the official website. Further details are given below.
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 Details:
Important dates –
|Application Begin||19 January 2017
|Last date to apply online||27 January 2017
|Last date of fee payment||27 January 2017
|Date of Pre – Examination||February 2017
|Admit Card Available||February 2017
How to download the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017?
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
- Visit the official website of the South Indian Bank.
- Click on the link “Download Admit card for the post of Clerk & Probationary Officer PO.”
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
- Take the print out of their admit card and carry the printout on the date of examination.
- Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend/entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing, hand Venue of the exam Nati have mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
- Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.