South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank is about to recruit candidates for the post of Probationary clerk for the branches in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi NCR. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 27 January 2017. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Probationary Clerk – Kerala
Probationary Clerk – Tamil Nadu
Probationary Clerk – Delhi NCR
Probationary Clerk – Karnataka
|26 years as on 31 December 2017||Rs. 11765 to 31540/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any stream from the recognized University or Institute. For more details refer to the official link (provided below)
Job Location – All over India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Online written test
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address: southindianbank.com
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Last date to submit the online application form – 27 January 2017