SSB Recruitment 2017
The government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), has issued an employment notification regarding 842 vacancies available for the post of Sub Inspector (Communication), Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) and Head Constable. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||16 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization.||Job Seekers should have qualified Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the recognized University.
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)||02 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication with 50% marks .
|Head Constable||746 Posts||18 to 23 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified ITI in Electronics or Intermediate or 12thwith Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics.
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the job seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Asst Director,
Office of the Director General Sahastra Seema Bal,
East Block-V, RK Puram,
New Delhi- 110066
Important Dates –
- Date of Advt. – 31st December to 06 January 2017
- Last Date – Within 30 days from the date of advt