UKPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is about to recruit 356 candidates for the post of Junior and Assistant Engineer for its department. Interested candidates need to send Online UKPSC Job 2017 Application Form on or before 20 February 2017. Further details concerning UKPSC Recruitment are given below.
UKPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Official Website: ukpsc.gov.in
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Total no. of posts: 356 Vacancies
Name of Position:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Education Qualification: Candidate should have the BE/B.tech in civil engineering from any recognized University or Institution.
Age limit: Age of the scholars should be between 21.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be accepted as per the govt. rules.
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application – 07 February 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application – 20th February 2017
How to apply?
- Visit the official website ukpscappl.gov.in/.
- Check the official notification.
- Read the details carefully and if eligible then proceed further.
- Click on ‘Online application Form’.
- Check the details and click on ‘Click Here’ link.
- Now confirm the ‘Security Check’ by type the same pattern
- Fill the details carefully and check one, if the details filled by you is correct then,
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ Button if not then click on ‘Reset’.
- Scan photo (40KB) and signature.
- Now click on “I Agree” link.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Examination
Result: The examination and interview result and merit list will be uploaded on the official website, i.e. ukpsc.gov.in/.