UP Police Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is about to recruit 760 candidates for the post of Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) for male candidates. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 11 February 2017.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector (Confidential)
34 Posts (Female)
|21 to 28 years as on 01 July 2016||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree from any University.
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk)||303 (Male)
|21 to 28 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-||Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree from any University.
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts)||170 (Male)
& 42 (Female)
|21 to 28 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP Rs. 2800/-||Job Seekers should possess Graduate degree in Economics and should have good typing skill.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Written Test
Application Fee – Rs. 400/-
- Make the payment of application fee through the E-Challan or Online Mode.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – uppbpb.gov.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
- Last date to submit the online application form – 11 February 2017