UPSC Results 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), EPFO has actually stated the result of the exam, held for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization.Those Work Seekers showed up in the examination they could check they arise from the web link provided below.
|Application Begin||05 June 2016
|Ending date for the Registration||23 June 2016
|Exam Date||26 February 2017
|Admit card available||01 February 2017
Actions to download and install the UPSC Results 2017–.
Task Seekers are suggested to comply with the actions given listed below to download their result:-.
1. At the initial step, most likely to the main website of the UPSC– upsc.gov.in.
2. After rerouting to the web page, click the web link “Download Admit card for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer in EPFO Recruitment 2016”.
3. Currently Most likely to the Login Credential Form.
4. Applicants need to fill up the information in the form to login.
Registration Number/ Roll Number– sent out via the e-mail to the Work Seekers.
Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)– as discussed in the registration form.
5. After loading the info click, Login tab and also download your Admit Card.
6. Work Seekers ought to take the print from their confess card and bring the print out the copy on the date of examination.
7. Work Seekers without confess card duplicate, will not be permitted to go to/ entered for the assessment.
8. Day, Timing as well as Location of the evaluation has discussed in the call letter of the Task Seekers.